Walsin Technology Corp (Passive System Alliance)
Walsin Technology Corp (Passive System Alliance) manufacture Multiple-layer Ceramic Chip (MLCC) Capacitor, Chip-resistor, RF Components, Disc Capacitor, Varistor, Iinductor and ChipFfuse, and they are ranked as top 5 global passive component supplier with mass production capacity. Recognising the importance of technical capability, Walsin strongly committed to R&D with annual spending of 3% of its sales since 2001. To ensure their product specs are in line with customers’ expectations, they benchmark their product development roadmap against industry trend and focus on developing miniaturised and speciality components that are both cost effective and environmental-friendly.
sRF Devices and High Frequency Inductors
- High Q Characteristics
- High self resonant frequency (SRF)
- Compact size is suitable for small portable equipment, in particular, for card size equipment
- The external electrodes with nickel barrier structure provide excellent solder heat resistance
- Multilayered ceramic construction provides high reliability
- RF resonance circuit
- RF choke
- Cellular mobile phone, Pagers, CT-2, TRS
- Cordless phone, Audio equipment
- Wireless CATV, Wireless LAN, Radio communication equipment
- GSM, PDA, DECT, PHS, GMPCS
- Portable hand held PC, PDAs
From general purpose inductor, RF inductor, to power inductor, Walsin offers a wide range of inductance values. Based on product structure and intended application, Walsin’s inductors are categorized into four types: multi-Layer inductor, wire wound chip, SMD air coil, and power inductor, to address demands from power supply, communication, and many other electronic applications.
For detailed product information, please refer to product catalogue.
- Multilayer Fabrication Technology
- Small and compact size (0402~1206)
- -55°C to 125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Wide Operating Voltage Range (DC) from 5.5V to 85V
- Able to withstand high surge current
- Bi-directional Clamping characteristic
- Plated and Ni/Sn Lead free terminations
- Cellular phones, data transmission lines, LANs, modems, PC, SCART sockets etc.
- ESD Protection for Components Sensitive to IEC 1000-4-2, MIL-STD-883C Method 3015.7 and Other Industry Specifications
- Provides Circuit Board Transient Voltage Protection for ICs and Transistors
- Replace Larger Surface Mount TVS Zeners Diodes.
- High performance transient voltage suppression
- Short response time to surge voltage
- Low standby power dissipation
- Excellent clamping characteristics
- High performance withstanding surge currents
- High reliability * UL, CSA, VDE and SEV recognised
- Protection against surges induced by lighting striking from incoming power lines. Surge protection in:
1. Consumer electronics
2. Industrial electronics
3. Communication electronics
4. Measuring and controlling systems
5. Electronic home appliances
- Suppression of surges caused by switching inductive loads such as transformers, relays and coils.
- Protection of rectification diodes, SCRs, power transistors, semiconductor devices, etc.
SAFETY CERTIFICATION / APPROVAL
- VDE / CECC 42000/42200 recognized (Certificate #5932, 40010090, 40003435)
- UL1449 Recognised (File #E172311), UL1414 Recognised (File #E182369), UL497B recognised (File #E199593)
- CSA 22.2#1 Certified (File # LR109496-1 & 109496-4)